IGNORED

New pups a natural

Jerseybassnbow

Went out shed hunting with the new pup and found one side of a nice buck. Either the dogs a natural or just a good luck charm. I'll take it either way.

IMG_20170401_103514408.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Good looking dog you got there and nice find Jerseybassnbow.

Forget about those purebreds. We got Denali at 11th Hour rescue in Rockaway. Dog is a sweetheart and alot of these dogs get put down because they can't find homes down south.

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Forget about those purebreds. We got Denali at 11th Hour rescue in Rockaway. Dog is a sweetheart and alot of these dogs get put down because they can't find homes down south.

I couldn't agree more, our's was a mix from Father John's in Lafayette.  She was 15 last summer when she passed.  As soon as our daughter comes home for the summer we're heading back there for another "mutt from the pound".   

Best shed hunting to date. Do you think this is the same Buck? It was found in the same general area but not next to each other. Have you ever seen this happen on a shed also?IMG_20170401_141439719.jpgIMG_20170401_141714892.jpgIMG_20170401_141733489.jpg

Look at the pedicle???

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

MOLON LABE

Best shed hunting to date. Do you think this is the same Buck? It was found in the same general area but not next to each other. Have you ever seen this happen on a shed also?attachicon.gifIMG_20170401_141439719.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20170401_141714892.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20170401_141733489.jpg

Look at the pedicle???

Nice sheds and dog!

I found a shed similar a few weeks ago. It was the biggest piece of pedicle attached to a shed I have seen yet...

post-1093-148910438232.jpg

post-1093-148910441082.jpg

Edited by LPJR

I found the sheds but I want to train him to. We should start a thread on how to do it.

MOLON LABE