IGNORED

Car/House Insurance......Who Do You Have?

BHC

I've been with NJM for nearly 20 years, but it seems since Super Storm Sandy rates have gone up alot and the dividend checks have gotten alot less. Many people I work with have switched from NJM to other companies and they are saving $500 or more, even with NJM's discount and dividend check. I didn't believe it myself, so I just did two on-line quotes from Geico and Progressive and sure enough both was $550 cheaper then NJM. This weekend I will do a few more quotes from other companies

We have also been with them for about 15 years, got them through my wife's job when she used to work. I haven't shopped them in years, just assumed no one else could beat there pricing. I may have to shop around now.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I've been with NJM for nearly 20 years, but it seems since Super Storm Sandy rates have gone up alot and the dividend checks have gotten alot less. Many people I work with have switched from NJM to other companies and they are saving $500 or more, even with NJM's discount and dividend check. I didn't believe it myself, so I just did two on-line quotes from Geico and Progressive and sure enough both was $550 cheaper then NJM. This weekend I will do a few more quotes from other companies

Be carful, most of them will bait and switch. I am too with NJM for my cars and house. I did receive the best quote for my motorcycle insurance from Geico but at one year renewal they raised my policy far above all other quotes. I have now Progressive fro my bike and so far so good.

Be carful, most of them will bait and switch. I am too with NJM for my cars and house. I did receive the best quote for my motorcycle insurance from Geico but at one year renewal they raised my policy far above all other quotes. I have now Progressive fro my bike and so far so good.

My thoughts exactly, and I asked a few people at work who have been with their insurance companies for 2 years or more and they said the rates went up but by $10-$15 and still cheaper then NJM

Be sure the competitive companies are quoting the "EXACT SAME" coverage that you have with NJM.

I have NJM and have checked other companies a few times and what they told me on the phone and then what I received in the mail was not the same....their cheaper policy did not have the same coverage.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.