IGNORED

Rem.1100 Complete Tear Down

1957Buck

This is my 1100 12 GA Mod. Choke bought new some 52 years ago. It was made By Remington Arms USA in Lion NY At the Historic Plant.

Refinished stock and some rebuilding in those years after 1000s of rounds Hunting and Skeet Shooting.

After the Stevo Senior Trap Shoot Tuesday I had five injector jams. So did a complete teardown and could not find anything to blame it on but for the Light Loads, I used that day. since I never had Problems with AA Winchesters, But for a reload now and then. 

The receiver is Silver because the Blueing was worn off with a little help. In front of The forearm is a counter weight for swing thru. and steady Muzzle. It will be handed down to Grandsons to use for many more years. There is a Love Hate for the 1100 but I have nothing but Love.

The Ammo I used was Federal and I found out that this special Edition a % goes to Wounded Warriors.

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

Butt.jpg

Barrel.jpg

p_100010476_1.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Yes, one shot  00 Buck Mag. 60 yards. 6 pellets hit one between the ribs into the Heart. one just under the Hide rest in the body.

Very nice.    If I broke mine down like that I would probably be bringing over to Stevo to have him put it back together. lol

Very nice.    If I broke mine down like that I would probably be bringing over to Stevo to have him put it back together. lol

I live close to Stevo and would help you anytime just say the word. About 1 hour + or - 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif