IGNORED

JNWW Senior Trap Shoot Tue. March 21

Looks like a great day for our Trap Shoot. Temps in the 50's and wind at 9mph.

Howell Trap Club 142 Yellowbrook Rd. Farmingdale, NJ

5.00 per round shooting starts at 10am and will go until dusk. 

This is right down the road from my house so I will be attending. Be there or be square.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Everyone is invited. There are some pretty fancy guns that show up during the week. But I am shooting my Ranger o/u in 16ga. They start up at 10am and I will stay as long as I can. No promises but I can get a couple hours in. Cancer is getting very ugly so just be prepared. I shot 2 rounds last time I was there. I had a 15 and a 19. So I need to get a 20 at least.

I am going to call Charlie (fishman) tomorrow to see if he can come. Heck I am calling everyone. This place is like NJ was 40 years ago. You are shooting about 20 yards from the road. Gene Saloman will be pulling Clays and like to gab.

Here is a write up on Gene. He can shoot that's for sure 

http://www.njsta.com/officers/history/njsta-hall-of-fame/eugene-salomon-sr/

I have a couple 16 gauges I'll bring and a trap gun. Is there a fire pit and will we have to split logs?

LOL No firepit and no logs. If it rains it will rain after we are done. Otherwise I call my boys up and they take care of tings. Furgetaboutit.

LOL youngins. I will be there around 10am. If you get there before me just sign up with Gene. He will be the guy sitting in the 1970's era Diesel Pick up.

Army- 52smd   ( 19- 19= 38 )  Versus Navy -1957 Buck ( 14- 23= 37.  Out of 50. I want a rematch Next Month same time same place. Like Stevo said the sun got in my eyes :shock:

Another great shoot held by Stevo even the weather was better than predicted. Was also treated to a trip to meet 2 of Stevo's   Buddies on the Farm. Oink & Oink. 

Thanks Stevo' :up:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif