IGNORED

Thinking about Trout!

I know it's gotta be close to the waters being closed for stocking, and I know the Pequest is open during that time, so I was thinking about heading out a bit later to fish and see what's biting, will head out about noonish starting at the TCA then moving up stream from there, tossing spinners and phoebes in the TCA, powerbait further up stream away from the TCA, anyone else game? We can have an impromptu meet up!!!

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Well?, went out a did some fishing, and the TCA was packed!! Was a beautiful day so it brought out everyone!! There was a blue winged olive hatch going full swing, with a few cadis mixed in. Some of the fly fishermen were getting a few here and there but they didn't want spinners, so I headed off up stream to a few holes outside of the TCA, I've had better days, I did manage one fish on power bait, but that was it! Cedars met me at the TCA and we fished for a bit before I moved up stream, hope he made out better than I did!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.