Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 03/03/13 - 07:10 PM
Posted 03/03/13 - 07:51 PM
I sighted my muzzy in with a new bullet and load today. I started off at 50 yards to get it close, but fine tuned the left and right action at 100 yards. At 100 yards it is dead on. I am shooting 120 grains of triple 7 and 240 XTP magnum express hollow point. I like pull my target back to 50 yards after getting it dead on at 100 yards just to see were a 50 yard shot puts me, but I forgot to this time. I think I might be 1 inch high at 50 yards, what is your opinion?
Its actually hard to say without checking it. 1" at 50 with a muzzy would mean a really flat shooting gun.
Posted 03/04/13 - 07:21 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users