IGNORED

Hilarious sighting...

JHbowhunter

about an hour ago, just past Whittingham parking lot heading home on 618..  A well dressed woman, had her car in park, flashers on heading East as I headed West past her.  She was out of the car on a very bad curve in the road,  left her door wide open and was trying to convince a groundhog to get out of the road.  He was scurrying away from her, but the snow banks were too high to get off the road...  Cars were backing up behind her, more cars coming behind me... Not sure how it ended, but my god - it's a groundhog!    Kill that little bastard for the 6 more weeks of winter he caused... (maybe THATS what she was trying to do LOL).   She was creating a very dangerous situation though, I can tell you that much.  Would be tragic if she or someone else is killed or badly injured because she felt need to help Mr Gopher out.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

That's funny and a great story but a well dressed woman near whittingham means a women with rubber farm boots on just above the Cankles and just  below the knee lol

she may have been lost.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Momma Fox evicted the poor Groundhog. He should apply for section 8 housing right away.

didn't you evict a groundhog from a rifle range a while back? I remember you posed an eviction notice above his hole, then evicted him permanent like with a shot to the forehead!!! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

That's like the knucklehead by me that tried to remove a copperhead from rt 23 and got bit.   :rofl:

Now for the record, and to keep Little M speaking to me, I remove snakes and turtles from roads too.  I just don't get bit.   :D