IGNORED

filed for 3 permits, bought 3 handguns

Kype

all handguns were bought one month at a time. i bought:

Smith and Wesson .357 magnum 686 plus (7 shot revolver, 38 special/357 magnum)

Glock 19, 9mm

Smith and Wesson 351PD, a snubnose 22 magnum with again, a 7 round capacity

very happy with my purchases, i have to say i am more of a revolver guy. just something about them that really sparks my interest. i have other revolvers on the wish list now for next year. my christmas bonus paid for all 3 handguns. so i will have to wait until next year to purchase more revolvers.

the glock is nice. I mainly bought it to add a semi auto to my collection but not as thrilled about it as my others. I know there are a lot of people to hate glocks and others that love them. so far I have put about 1000 round through it with no issues. they seem to reliable. I just love my revolvers.

my wife bought 2 permits. she bought the FMK 9mm with her first permit, and she is now shopping for her second.

one note about the smith and Wesson 351PD (22 Magnum). its FRIGGIN AWESOME. the power that comes from that 22 mag is amazing. we were both in the booth during firing and from the 22 mag you could feel the concusion in your chest. not to mention the 6 inch flame that blows out the barrel. the barrel on the 351pd is just 1 7/8". its a J frame. I love it. bought over 1000 rounds also so I can enjoy it lol . I thought the 22 mag would just be a pea shooter, that's why I bought it with my last permit. but from the price of ammo, to the power it has, it may be my favorite so far....357 magnum is pretty awesome too. its a hell of round

I like Glocks, good choice.  I'm not a fan of 9mm, but it works.  I have a G23 Gen 4 and a G42.  I shoot the larger G23 better than the mouse G42.  Love Glocks, tho.

don't get me wrong. I really like my glock as well. I even spent the extra money and bought the tritium sights. stands out nicely in the day and glows very bright green in pitch black. its a lot better then the standard white sights they come with. worth the extra money IMO. but damn, revolvers are pretty lol.

don't get me wrong. I really like my glock as well. I even spent the extra money and bought the tritium sights. stands out nicely in the day and glows very bright green in pitch black. its a lot better then the standard white sights they come with. worth the extra money IMO. but damn, revolvers are pretty lol.

No doubt revolvers look nice, I've been tempted to pick one up.  But I just don't like how they fit in my hand and how I manage recoil with them.  Personal preference, but I wish I shot them better.  They are very attractive guns.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.