IGNORED

Last check before storm

Hmmm sounds like he is ditching the sight because of one persons opinion on his choice of photos. I hope not but that's the way I see it. I am highly medicated though so Pink Elephants are not uncommon.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Hmmm sounds like he is ditching the sight because of one persons opinion on his choice of photos. I hope not but that's the way I see it. I am highly medicated though so Pink Elephants are not uncommon.

Hope that squirrel doesn't come alive on you lol!

i will take responsibility for this, there was 6 pics, 2 of which me and a couple other people felt would hurt our case in fighting the bills in the assembly and senate now if they got in the wrong hands and used against us. i have sent him a pm apologizing and explaining why i took those two photos down and hoped their wouldnt be any hard feelings. he is a great guy and i am sure he will understand at least i hope he does

Edited by rgw

Kudos for taking responsibility. I understand where your coming from and am not trying to stir the pot, but then you better go through some of the trapping threads because there are probably a lot of similar pics in those threads.

Edited by 3 Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸