IGNORED

Water Levels

This is the Paterson Great Falls on Livenetwork.com from yesterday. It always seems to have a large amount of water going over the falls.while other sources seem to be low. ? 

I have even seen people fishing down there on the front right.  Have never been there and it is a National Park but in a bad neighborhood how bad can it be. Livenetwork has 100s of live cams from around the world. Love the Fla. ones  

1489251769497_19.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

You obviously ain't from the area. Paterson is NYC without the tall buildings. There are parts that you should be out of before the sun goes down, period

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Wow! What a coincidence! This week me and the wife are planning a day to go visit "Waterfalls of NJ" and this one was on the list!!

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/new-jersey/ultimate-nj-waterfalls-road-trip/

I'll be sure to cross it off, I ain't wasting my time going to a crap area just to see some water flow off a cliff.

Are there any others on that list I should cross off? I don't know anything about north Jersey.

I drive by there every few months, I look and keep going to my destination.  Seems to have gotten a little better than years ago. But a lot of areas are or seem bad when in reality it's peoples paranoia.  The police have speed traps set above it on river road and am sure control the crime.  More worried about them (I set my cruise control) than the thugs who probably only come out at night. Only people I ever see are the ones scavenging empty alum cans to buy a bottle , drugs, or feed themselves.  

When the Great Falls first became a national Park, the national Park service did not receive a single application for superintendent of parks. That says a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was waiting for you to check in to give incite to How Where and why there always seems to be a good flow of water over this Falls. I know there is a lake above it what is your opinion Please. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Was waiting for you to check in to give incite to How Where and why there always seems to be a good flow of water over this Falls. I know there is a lake above it what is your opinion Please.

We are in a prolonged drought that doesn't seem to be getting much attention. At least here in northern NJ. Our last floods were Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee more than 5 1/2 years ago. And it was dry before those storms. Our reservoirs and our groundwater are both low and have been for two years now. Bottom line is we need the snow and we need lots and lots of rain this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk