IGNORED

OK, Sportsman's Guide CS Not So Great !!

BHC

March 2 I ordered 6 buckets of Lucky Buck, Tuesday of last week I got 4 of the 6 buckets and out of the 4 one was open I assume from shipping, they packaged 2 buckets per box, which was marked 1of 3, 2 of 3, never got 3 of 3. I called right away and told them of the damage product and without issue they replaced it which I got today. They told me last week the 3rd package will be here on Wednesday, Wednesday nothing they said Thursday still nothing, they said Saturday well still nothing. I called them today but CS isn't in the office till Monday but the the guy on the phone made notes to my issue and told me to call Monday........I assume it was lost by FedEx

if it wasent lost one would assume it would come the next day. cant faught them for that. I assume there is no tracking # so they have no way to track it. as quick as they replaced the first one I am sure if it doesnt arrive next week they will replace it.

I followed up with CS this morning, the lady said two more buckets will be shipped today, and they will follow up with FedEx about the missing package.....She said, if I didn't get it by Thursday of last week the CS Rep I spoke too should of done what she did