IGNORED

Season wrap up

Oneday121o

I don't usually post anything during the season, for fear of blowing up certain spots. I hunt all state land so being quiet and finding secret spots are usually my best weapons against the slew of newbies, mountain bikers, and crazy hunters impeding on my hunting territories. It is getting tougher and tougher each year to get away from people. This year I had a mountain bike trail cut right through the deer bedding area by my stand during the rut! I was so pissed, it blew every big buck out of there...but you make due. It was definitely a fun season!

IMG_2138.JPG

IMG_2296.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2338.JPG

IMG_2463.JPG

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_3106.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

IMG_3203.JPG

Now that the season is over, where exactly did you get those bucks? I only hunt with a small club out of Nutley.

lol, there is plenty of time to do some scouting for next season!! Essex county is tough hunting regulations...with a bunch of deer you can't get to.

Not a great year for me nor for my son. Hopefully, this coming deer season will be better. For one, my oldest son will be around for the first time in four years to go deer hunting with me. He has to take the hunter education archery class to hunt here in NJ. He'll be home in September after his deployment.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Was off work today, went out to my deer spot to have a look around,maybe find a shed, nope just evidence of the state making hiking acces right to where I hunt. Gonna be a zoo there now.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I wasn't lying about how much I love to hunt!! I love the outdoors, including the good days and bad days. My crazy ex also left so I went to town doing what I wanted lol. My only restriction was work.... trust me there was a lot of bad days in between but I just stuck with it.

Edited by Oneday121o