IGNORED

2014 obsession Phoenix bow for sale

browning44

I'm selling my 2014 obsession Phoenix bow. The bow is in very good condition. It is set at 60 lbs with a 29 inch draw length. It comes with qad arrow rest , trophy ridge quiver , black and gold 3 pin sight , peep sight , kisser button , stabilizer , wrist strap , and 14 east fmj arrows. I'm asking $550 for everything. The reason I'm selling is because I got a new bow for my birthday. I'm located in union county.

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

I'm interested --  would like to see this in person -- unfortunately I'll be in a john deere for the next few days making piles of snow

What town are you in?  I'm in middlesex borough middlesex county.

How do you change draw length on the obsession?  

Thanks, Jer

I'm interested --  would like to see this in person -- unfortunately I'll be in a john deere for the next few days making piles of snow

What town are you in?  I'm in middlesex borough middlesex county.

How do you change draw length on the obsession?  

Thanks, Jer

Message sent

Just wanted to say thank you --  Not a screaming deal but certainly fair price for a really nice bow and setup that I need to do nothing to

It's a beautiful sunday afternoon,  I've put about 60 arrows thru it -- Adjusting sights now --  I'm getting 3 or 4 inch group at 20 yards with a bow I've only shot for 1 day -- That works for me

One thing I notice is how I'm not fatigued shooting this bow -- If it where my golden eagle -- I'd be tired after 50 or so shots -- I'm having lunch and going back out 

Also the draw length is perfect -- At 1st pull I thought it might be a little short --  But I'm not used to a peep sight --  A slight head adjustment, to better align the peep sight and the draw length became perfect

Once again, Thanks for coming to me and allowing me to shoot --  I'm sure I'll get some use from this bow considering my last one stayed around for 30 years

Jer