IGNORED

Good ole days

Always said I was gonna move out of Jersey but lately I've been thinking about it more often. Shame because this State does have a lot of good qualities too.

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

Stevo this county isn't the same I agree with you. The POS Obama has made this nation and the people weak in many different ways' date=' but the sad part is people still drink his Kool-Aid

[/quote']

BHC let me start this post saying I absolutely agree that Obama is doing nothing to benifit the US and is def taking it downhill quick .

BUT I think guys such as yourself are also drinking the wrong Kool -Aid also.

as politics from both parties is what started and will finish a Once great nation.

This spiral started a long time ago when Reagan was allowed to do with what he did to the Air traffic controllers.

each successive president trying to outdo the last with pushing thier power .

As bad as Obama is the next president who ever he may be is going to continue this downward spiral .

Until a major change in the way we allow ALL polititions to dictate what goes on in this counrtry it will not get any better.

A total revamp is the only way things will change. its not about 1 political party its about making both of them work for us, while instead they work for each other.

Term limits is just one example of a starting place.

Right now Obama is just a figure head for the ENTIRELY corrupt system

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

both parties are to blame I agree, but the so called man in charge is Obama he has yet to take any responsibility on what is going on, he still blames Bush who I agree wasn't a choir boy. We have only two major parties in this nation I would opt for the republicans over the democrats. Obama is trying his hardest to drive this nation under in every way, he has no respect for the people or for what this nation was founded on, he is chipping away at the foundation of what our founding father's made and so proud of !!! To go against and/or alter the constitution in my eyes is a impeachment offense. The Constitution is the Rules period!!!! Anyone agreeing with Obama in anyway, shape or form on his agenda is nothing more then a traitor of America and the people!!!!

Reagan made this nation strong and proud after taking over from that peanut eating fool Carter

Also let me add, Clinton was a damn good president

Reagan took away a workers right to strike, by firing the Air traffic controllers. That along with law changes by BOTH parties have made our economy crap while making foreign countries prosper. Until BOTH parties get their heads out of their buts and bring back manufacturing to our soil , and stop allowing the gas companies( mostly owned by China) to continue to make Billions of dollars while the country dies, nothing is going to change.

This country is just about to rock bottom, and sad as it seems until it hits there the greed in Government is going to keep twisting the knife

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

by 2015 your going to have to leave that 20 bucks to rent the cart

isn't that the truth . The price of food is insaine anymore. Inflation in general is out of control but you never hear about it on the news. They are only concerned with what Michelle Obama is wearing or who Obama is playing golf with :rolleyes:

I saw on today's news the POS is giving Egypt 100s of millions of dollars for aid, plus jet fighters a few weeks ago......Wow, just my observation, but wouldn't it be better to help your own nation then some other nation, more so a nation that has terrorist, oh wait he would defend his brother muslim before helping America !!!