IGNORED

Our loved one

Live to Hunt

Guess I'll play, we've been married for 10 years this May and couldn't be happier. She might not be into fishing or hunting but she lets me do my thing from September through February with no problems. attachicon.gifIMG_1337.JPG

That's a good woman.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

This is my wife and i in Alaska last June. YES...She got the bigger one. She has been my best friend and biggest supporter. I had major surgery to remove a tumor in my neck/head area and she sat there waiting and then took the next 4 months off from work to take care of me. Not sure how i would have made it through without her. She is not a hunter but will fish with me once in a while. We have a awesome tme together.

Screenshot_20170302-202234.png

Edited by Buck154

I don't have a clue how to upload a photo on here but I, too, am lucky enough to have found one of the good ones out there.  Hands down the best person I've ever met.  I consider myself to be the luckiest guy out there.

It's not hard.....go to more more reply option......chose file......download from your computer......attach file......add post. This site is awesome regarding ease of posting personal photos.