IGNORED

Sportsman's Guide, Great Customer Service

BHC

Not a fan, won't give them a penny

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Sportsman's Guide is hit or miss with customer service, it really depends upon "who you get" when you call, but it's definitely more good than poor, I agree.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

F that place. Change the rules to bend to the moments political climate. Throw Dicks in the same trash pile. Never getting my money.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

I purchased 6 buckets of LUCKY BUCK, then saw it on-line for a cheaper price at one of their competitors, called Sportsman's Guide and they met that price............

Great to hear. When I receive that kind of service, I become a customer for life...

I bought a large camouflage net to make a blind once, "military style" it was like 10ft square of netting with about 2 Sq ft of burlap, the rest was bare /see through.

Ordered a bow case for my cousin and the sewed seem was split 10" right out of the box

50% of the stuff I've ordered needed to go back. Never a problem sending back, but I'm not a fan of the hassle of getting things that are so far from described. I guess for certain items i would save the $, but for most things I'll shop elsewhere. Mainly mom and pop shops if possible, even if it's a few $ more.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

I ordered from them once.It was a browning knife.The thing was a flea market knockoff and the scales fell off in a couple days.The funny thing was it wasn't that cheap either.After that I'd never consider ordering from them again.

F that place. Change the rules to bend to the moments political climate. 

Can you give a specific example?  

I think you have them confused with another vendor, as they've always been strongly 2A AFAIK.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

F that place. Change the rules to bend to the moments political climate. Throw Dicks in the same trash pile. Never getting my money.

Correct

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I can remember they sold crap, and very cheap stuff.....but over the years they sell name brand stuff and at times at a lower price then Cabelas and Bass Pro......I for one never had a issue with them. I purchased numerous climbing sticks from them under their Guide Series name, and these sticks are holding up well