IGNORED

Turkey permits

Bowhunter444

I was awarded 14A & 14D. Now need to get 14E over the counter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Did they send you an email or did you check online?  Reason I ask is that I haven't received any emails yet.  But not worried as none of the weeks in my zone has ever sold out.

Did they send you an email or did you check online?  Reason I ask is that I haven't received any emails yet.  But not worried as none of the weeks in my zone has ever sold out.

I was wondering the same thing.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I never get the emails. I always have to check online. And it always seems they show you what you got online several days before the "official" announcement date (which is the 6th this year).

I got Zone 9 Saturdays. I've not hunted turkeys in 20 years. Should be fun. How do I pick up the permit?

Same way as any permit. Pay online and get it sent to your house or any place the you can get your hunting license normally

Thanks for the heads up. I usually wait for the email. Checked online and got my first 2 choices. First time in several years I got more than 1. My zone sells out quick. Good luck to all heading out in the turkey woods this spring and be SAFE.

Let the lead fly!!!

I was awarded 14A & 14D. Now need to get 14E over the counter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got 20 A and 20A, which is exactly what I wanted. I'll shoot for another A and an E. Wasn't going to look at the E, but now my son wants to go out and sit in the blind with me and I doubt if mom is going to let him miss school....I would...but that's because Dad's are cool :-).