IGNORED

My Last Day

Stevo

Stevo I'ts been a pleasure Hunting with you every Satuday during the Predator season I'm greatful you get up and drag yourself out the door to  meet me before daylight. You waiting for your treatments and me waiting for my results from my bout with Cancer we must look like a sorry ass pair of Hunters I'm surprised the Coyotes and Fox don't just walk over and drop dead at our feet because they feel sorry for us :rofl: . Anyway My news came Friday  

and two years out of Surgery never thought that two words could mean so much  "Cancer Free". Now I need to hear that about you and HOPEFULLY your feeling good enough to finnish out the season with us. It's been an Honor to Hunt with you this year and get to know you. Here's to Hunting many more Seasons with you   :up:

Like many on here I think of you everyday and never once has there been a negative thought in my head, but more along the lines of what a tough individual and hero you are.  Good luck with your procedure and I'd like to be one of the first to say congrats on being "C" free!

Best wishes you will finally be cancer free!! God bless and give you the strength to continue fighting.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member

Well today is the last day for me. Starting tomorrow at 8am if someone mentions Cancer my reply will be "Cancer? Oh I had that one time".

They will start the transfusion at 8am and in about 8 hours me full of Chemo will be on our way home. I will return to the Hospital on Wed. for the Surgery part at 5am. Then an overnight stay to make sure everything is working as it should be and I will be home on Thursday. Hopefully Cancer Free.

Can't say it's been a fun ride cause it hasn't. It had me laid out and just about unable to get up. At times I couldn't even talk as the vibration in my Throat sent pain shooting through my head. Many sleepless nights watching people try to sell me a Vacuum Cleaner or a set of Knives. I think I have seen every episode of The Andy Griffith Show. In the morning no matter how I felt I would drag myself up on my feet and get dressed. Ready for the day which consisted of trying to get food in me and hopefully a bowl movement. I would make plans and do what I planned no matter what. It was my way of fighting back and telling the Cancer to go screw.

Which brings me to the last day. I am up and dressed. Cleaned myself up and am getting ready to woof down a bowl of Cheerios with Bananas. Daughter came over and told me to go back to bed. They don't understand this is part of the fight. I will go over and feed my Pigs. Come home and watch more TV. Sit on the front porch in my little rocker and clean my AR15. I have about 45 rounds of 222 Brass that needs to be loaded. All sized and prepped and primed. That will kill a bunch of the day.

Yep one more day.