IGNORED

Guess bucks are keeping their racks

Buck154

Yea first one is looking good. Guess bucks don't want to change lol. Are you north or southish?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The 8 is young and was on the no shoot list this past season. The one in the 3rd and 4th picture I call pig-face I had thoughts of shooting cause he is older and with a bigger body. Should be neat to see what he turns into.

Unusual still keeping antlers more unusual they are together The Rut seems to get later and Does dropping the Fawns Latter have seen spotted fawns in August in my area. Central Monmouth County. Even the Road kills in my area is way down and they are the very small ones, not adults.  The sizes of herds remain about the same numbers. Doe's are yarded up since food is available in the woods so yard damage is down not like last year with all the snow this year only 8-10 total. Even the Turkeys are not going thru the yards as in the past. counted abut 60 now and then, with some big Toms. also, they are very quite so far. Seen many changes and it runs in Cycles. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

It means that they came through this winter in great shape, new antler growth doesn't start for a few weeks yet, when it does start it will easily push off the old set of antlers and will not result in any delay in growth.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

It means that they came through this winter in great shape, new antler growth doesn't start for a few weeks yet, when it does start it will easily push off the old set of antlers and will not result in any delay in growth.

Agreed. It's not unusual to see some bucks hold into early March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few bucks still holding .

Bucks are already in bachelor groups here .

Looking forward to seeing this year's growth start monitoring the mineral sites .

Had one giant that got through . He should be sick this year .

Turkeys have really been putting a show on in PA for the last couple of weeks

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/