IGNORED

Man Stuff

Rusty

Was a great time indeed!! Jack, glad it was somthing simple like a fuse! Sooooo, what time next week? Or are you gonna try and get us to shovel you out on Tuesday maybe? Lol awesome day thanks for hosting!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Great pics HH :up:. Bet you were relieved Jack that that it was only a fuse on your Quad with the coming snow storm. Thanks Jack for putting this together. Food and beer was great and hanging out BSing was awesome. Rusty is definitely is a working cutting and splitting wood. Nomad awesome hand made bow and knows how to split some wood. BucksnBows can shoot another bear and make more bear meatballs to all the outing :up:. LPJR and your son was great to meet and talk to, glad to see your son loves the outdoors and want do everything. Future of our sport :up:. 51smd moved a lot of wood by hand from where we were splitting it to the stacks. Sticks n' Stones2 nice bow. Ghostbear I will definitely get hold of you check out my outboard. Jersey Jay awesome job on the squirrel rug :up:  Stevo will love looking at it in front of the fireplace. Thanks Stevo for coming up and keep on fighting and being a inspiration to many :up:  :up: . Sorry if forgot anyone. Wish I got to talk to everyone more.

Glad it was a great time, wish I could have made it to see everyone and some of those traditional bows. Maybe next time some of us southern boys can get together to make the trip up. And Stevo congrats on that squirrel mount, looks great ! :up:

Edited by Silver Belly62

Yesterday afternoon as I looked towards the North I saw what appeared to be an aurora borealis now I realize it was merely all the testosterone feeling the air, poor Candi God bless her

and where were you, young man?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I wish i could work outside everyday - I dropped 5 lbs this weekend, the scale don't lie. It used to be hard for me to get above 165 no matter what I ate or drank, now it's hard to get below 190 but it said 189 this morning.  Sitting at a desk, in front of a computer is NOT HEALTHY.   Of course - had HH brought more porter, I could have probably put on 5!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Hey JH, working outside does have it's benefits and in the spring and fall I love being out side, BUT lets talk when July rolls around. When your in the air-conditioned office surrounded by skirts guys like me are outside melting. Yes you are right, sitting in front of a computer 40 + hours a week is not healthy.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸