IGNORED

Man Stuff

Rusty

HHHMMMmmmmm.  I mite have to crawl out of my cave and meet some of you fella's.  I'll skip the meat, make up for that with the barley, and help the hand-splitters easily beat the machine.  And I'll bring my own maul and ax.

:whoo:  :cheers:  :bighello:

Just noticed the date. Its on a Sunday...Damn i work Sundays. Thought it would be on a Saturday,,,so some guys have a day to recover before work again.

Blame HH, Saturday is his wife's birthday and his beer is the only reason any of us are going.   :rofl:

Blame HH, Saturday is his wife's birthday and his beer is the only reason any of us are going.   :rofl:

Im not a big drinker but wanted to meet a few of the guys from here. I will see what happens. Maybe work a half day that day and come up. Right around 2 hour drive for me.

Im not a big drinker but wanted to meet a few of the guys from here. 

JH has trees he wants taken down bucked and split, trees he wants hinged, and 3 cords of wood to be split.  There won't be much time for drinking.   :rofl:

Unlike last week when all they did was smoke cigars and eat meat on a stick.   :shakehead:

Edited by Rusty

JH has trees he wants taken down bucked and split, trees he wants hinged, and 3 cords of wood to be split.  There won't be much time for drinking.   :rofl:

Unlike last week when all they did was smoke cigars and eat meat on a stick.   :shakehead:

Lest you forget that I'm bringing beer and a lawn chair.

I may bring my chainsaw this time in case Jay shows up and gets a few stuck in trees.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.