IGNORED

Let's see your dogs!

Only if Mako could talk we would know the truth about that iPhone story

I wish - but the best/worst Mako story was first time I took him bird hunting on my buddy's semi-wild when he was 6 months old. Walking down the path to the fields with a bunch of guys I didn't know yet,  and the dog stops and craps out a used condom in plain view for all to see. 2 years and many hunts with same group of guys later, I still get busted over that. I had to explain that I had an 18year old son at home that was "active" and was probably having his GF over when I was working, and the dog went through the garbage. 

BTW - the pic with him leaving the water with duck dummy in mouth, is right where I was standing when I lost phone... Yet - it was found 75 yards to the left.  A mystery that just can't be solved.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Lost my 4th rescue Boxer Oct. 13. Went to SPCA Oct. 14. 7 year old American Bulldog. Great dog, I cannot understand someone dropping an older dog to the pound. This dog was devastated! He follows me wherever I go.attachicon.gifrocky 003.JPGattachicon.gifrocky 001.JPGattachicon.gifrocky 002.JPGattachicon.gifrocky 003.JPGattachicon.gifrocky 001.JPGattachicon.gifrocky 002.JPG

Poor guy. Sometimes people have an issue: divorce, death of a family member, old age, medical,  overseas move and no one to take the dog.  I think people should really understand that dogs want to be with us and need to be treated like family.  They are so forgiving and grateful, unlike us humanoids.  Rocky looks happy to be with you. 

Polo (Polar is Spanish, or Oso de Polo, Polar bear) , He's a defective (ears) White west highland terrier, bout 10 years old, still acts like he's a puppy, he's hunted mostly squirrels, snakes, birds, and he's are bear dog as ever sense he was a pup he would chase off bears, real good dog, good friend. Real hard headed though. No offence to anyone on the forum but he doesn't like Arabs all that much for whatever reason as he has always growled at them. Maybe it's because they traditionally don't like dogs? Added a pic from my trip to Kenya for those who enjoy the animal aspects of the hunt cause why not.

548.JPG

725.JPG

097.JPG

Edited by Sticks n' Stones2

Polo (Polar is Spanish, or Oso de Polo, Polar bear) , He's a defective (ears) White west highland terrier, bout 10 years old, still acts like he's a puppy, he's hunted mostly squirrels, snakes, birds, and he's are bear dog as ever sense he was a pup he would chase off bears, real good dog, good friend. Real hard headed though. No offence to anyone on the forum but he doesn't like Arabs all that much for whatever reason as he has always growled at them. Maybe it's because they traditionally don't like dogs? Added a pic from my trip to Kenya for those who enjoy the animal aspects of the hunt cause why not.

LMAO.