IGNORED

Let's see your dogs!

Let's see your dog(s) Does it / do they match your personality? If are between dogs please post your recent "in memory of". This is Mako - yellow lab. Got him from Fetchemup (Wayne Wright) off NJH. He will be 3 this June. We are a lot alike - he loves the water and loves to hunt. He loves to play hard and rest hard. We only differ in that's he has high anxiety when riding in car - I do not. He is turning out to be a pheasant and chukar hunting machine. I have not taken him for waterfowl yet but that was his breeding.

IMG_4880.JPG

IMG_4798.JPG

IMG_4649.JPG

IMG_4615.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

This is Bubba. We got him as a rescue almost 4 years ago. He hasn't quite worked out as a hunting dog but he is an outstanding house dog. Best I can tell he is 1/2 lab and 1/2 Great Dane. He is 130lbs of laziness but he does love to play fetch with a basketball. He's kind of a big sissy but if anyone tried to hurt one of my girls or my wife they would probably lose a limb.

IMG_1122.JPG

This is my golden. She is almost 4 now- wow time flies. Feels like just yesterday she was a few weeks old.

She's an attention whore.

She's a lot like me.. she enjoys daily walks down the trap line, shed hunting and baiting and checking cams with me. She listens very well and is very kind.

She's not a fan of water that is deeper than her belly.

She's the best!

20161026_091312.jpg20160502_185625-1.jpg

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

I may be able to finally get the dog I want! My office is going to be turning into a dog friendly office where you can bring your pets to work with you. I work for Mars in Mount Olive and since we make so many of the brands of dog food we are changing most offices to dog friendly. 

AWM #2