IGNORED

In the news today................

Stevo

The Media is reporting that Trump lied about terror attacks in Sweden. Then showed him visiting a military base where he promised funding and commitment from his staff. Well after the Twists were taken out it looks like Trump never said anything about a "Terror attack". He merely pointed out that refugees were raping Swedish woman to spread there seeds. The military visit they portrayed him as a War Monger. Only thing they had left as he was showing America he intends to keep his promises.

But then we went to the "Real" news. The stuff that really matters today. "Angelina Jolie opens up about her divorce". And how some poor kid with a fake gun was shot and killed by a Police Officer. I really don't care what Brad thinks of his divorce and that "Kid" was robbing a convenience store.

Moral to these stories is Don't marry Brad he will cheat on you.

And before you go out and start pointing a fake gun at people be sure the Cop that is going to show up understands Spanish and will understand you when you say "It's a fake gun".  LOL

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

The sad part of all of this is that the U.S. Has become a country that eats this fake reporting up. Most libs only want to hear news that fits their line of thinking...whether it's true or not. As far as celeb divorces and political views, I give a sh!t about their lives and their political views exactly as much as they care about me and mine. America has become the land of sheep because the wolves have to go to work every day and don't have time to go demonstrate. Which, is exactly the way the govt wants it. Somebody's gotta pay the bills...

f the news Stevo, one night this weekend my wife had the news on showing some protest in Philly (maybe 30 people)and I watched in horror as some animal burned the good ole red white and blue, nothing was said by the news people....nothing at all. I would gladly put a boot in the face of someone doing that to our flag...

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

Sweden is #1 in rapes in Europe. The govt of Sweden is covering up rapes by Somalians.

80% of Rapes in Sweden are committed by non-Swedish Immigrants; Malmo is the rape capital of Europe and has a part of the city called 'little Mogadishu'. Tell me again where President ...

Reddit › The_Donald › comments › 80_...

1 day ago - Also, 60 minutes tried to go to Malmo and was attacked by groups of Somalians just for filming. Sweden needs help! Spez: the numbers get even...

The Media think they are the most powerful entity in America, above criticism, beyond reproach. They think they can make or break politicians, and Administrations, and up until this point, they have. They tried to destroy Trump during he campaign, working with the Democrats and their shadow organizations of paid protesters and rabble-rousers. It didn't work, so they are going full tilt to try and show they still have that power. I hope i doesn't work, but I'm not optimistic. Day after day of this drum beat will take it's toll. The question is, if/when they complete their coup, what happens next? Does all that red on the map of the US fight back, or just accept it? 

The protests and riots you are seeing now might be child's play in comparison to that day. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Somebody is eating it up though Wayne. Like you I don't care but everywhere I look there it is. I asked my wife about the Jolie thing and she straightened me out.

Yeah my wife used to have E! On when I got home from work. I called and had the cable shut off. The next day when I got home she told me I had to call and get the cable fixed. I told her what I did and told her what a beautiful, smart girl she is and that watching that stuff will melt her brain. She promised not to watch it anymore so I called and had it hooked back up. I haven't heard a word about celebs since then. She may watch it but, she must watch the driveway pretty close too cuz it isn't on when I get home. I could care less if Hollywood closed up today and was never mentioned again.

The Media think they are the most powerful entity in America, above criticism, beyond reproach. They think they can make or break politicians, and Administrations, and up until this point, they have. They tried to destroy Trump during he campaign, working with the Democrats and their shadow organizations of paid protesters and rabble-rousers. It didn't work, so they are going full tilt to try and show they still have that power. I hope i doesn't work, but I'm not optimistic. Day after day of this drum beat will take it's toll. The question is, if/when they complete their coup, what happens next? Does all that red on the map of the US fight back, or just accept it? 

The protests and riots you are seeing now might be child's play in comparison to that day. 

When you start seeing Republican Celebrity's disappearing then run for cover. They will know long before us and be gone.

Hmmm matter of fact I haven't seen Heraldo Rivera around  :hmmmer:

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them