IGNORED

York Gun Show 2/25 2/26

Stevo

I feel un-American for revealing this, I've never been to a gun show, I should try to make this one. York, PA I assume?

Its like going to a giant flee market and knowing you will never run into your wife or any of her friends shopping :-)

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

We are still finding deals but most take some timing and haggling. Just never know what you are going to find on the next table. Last show we managed to steal a Marlin 336 in 35R for $225.00. JM Marked manufactured in 1953. We also got a Ruger American in .270 last year for $280.00 NIB with Scope and Mounts. Sunday afternoon they either give you a deal or carry it back out to the Truck. You would be surprised.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I should get to one. I'm looking for something particular and would probably find it there

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I hate to say this cause now I will never see another one but............. You can find Tasco Scopes for $40.00. If you know what to look for "Made in Japan" you just stole it. Like anything else if you know what your looking for deals can be had. Just spending the day with a bunch of people that love guns and shooting like me is enough of an excuse to go.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I hate to say this cause now I will never see another one but............. You can find Tasco Scopes for $40.00. If you know what to look for "Made in Japan" you just stole it. Like anything else if you know what your looking for deals can be had. Just spending the day with a bunch of people that love guns and shooting like me is enough of an excuse to go.

How long of a ride for you ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."