IGNORED

NJH

Stevo

They rank skill and knowledge by how many posts you have. Every new member that shows up is a troll or a douche. I was on there since 2010 met some great people. But they don't go there anymore. Maybe one or two on rare occasions. For god sakes if you spell a word wrong there they blow it out of proportion. The place is a pit for the weak and immature. Unless your the popular idiot that insults people you will never get a decent answer or learn a damn thing on that site. And the good people that do try to give good information get shot down by little punk ass kids that need their teeth knocked out. Here is so much better.

NJH has been heading in that direction for years.

Clubs stop posting looking for people because they got destroyed by everyone with an opinion or an agenda.

Land owners stopped putting up property because again attack after attack.

People ask a simple question looking for knowledge and they get called stupid and rants go on for pages.

It's just like we are seeing on TV and in the media. If I don't agree with you I attack you and call you names.

There is no more debate! No more conversations!

The deer zone section is almost NEVER posted in. Nobody shares info for fear of ridicule, less and less deer harvest posts are put up.

Sportsmanship and kindness to your fellow man is disappearing.

As sportsmen we are supposed to be a BROTHERHOOD and should help and support each other as we have a common goal/agenda.

Instead we tear each other down and divide which only helps the anti-hunters and the left divide us and push their agenda.

If we all stood unified we would be a tough group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SlugsnArrows

Clubs stop posting looking for people because they got destroyed by everyone with an opinion or an agenda.

People ask a simple question looking for knowledge and they get called stupid and rants go on for pages.

It's just like we are seeing on TV and in the media. If I don't agree with you I attack you and call you names.

The deer zone section is almost NEVER posted in. Nobody shares info for fear of ridicule, less and less deer harvest posts are out up.

As sportsmen we are supposed to be a BROTHERHOOD and should help and support each other as we have a common goal/agenda.

Instead we tear each other down and divide which only helps the anti-hunters and the left divide us and push their agenda.

Big tent theory is great as long as we keep throwing the trash out in the rain.

without me, my rifle is nothing

Agreed but it's up to us to not let it turn into what the other site turned into...

Agreed!  As a moderator I typically rotate photos and once in a while I get to delete a double post or move something into the correct forum, but that is about it.  We have moved a couple of threads into Playground when they start down a certain path, but so far most seem to know this site isn't going to be the $h*t show that NJH became after Kris sold it.  I think I've given one or two very subtle "warnings" and that always turned the thread from being derailed, but I personally have never had to reach out to a member via PM to warn him or her.  So thanks to all for keeping it civil in an increasingly uncivilized world.  

but so far most seem to know this site isn't going to be the $h*t show that NJH became after Kris sold it. .

The site was turning into a shit show long before Kris sold it. The site was running slow and crashing. The trolls were out of control. Who remembers thetruthhurts or Njhunterchick and how long they were allowed to run unchecked. I think in the end Kris was burned out by it.

Its a shame what has happened to it but I guess that's typical of the commercializing of these types of forums.

Edited by bill43

The deer zone section is almost NEVER posted in. Nobody shares info for fear of ridicule, less and less deer harvest posts are put up.

Amen Brother