IGNORED

Crazy Kehoe in trouble again

TheGreek

She is disturbed. I wonder what a shrink would document after interviewing her. 

That she hates men - especially manly men, and more specifically those that "hunt".   She doesn't understand the whole "wild animal" concept.  She equates bears with humans - even worse, she values bear lives and existence far above human lives.  Sadly we do not know what sort of childhood this women had - and we probably do not want to know.  I always try to make it a point that hunting is not all I have. That would make me a pathetic soul, one worthy of pity. There is so much more to life (like fishing :) ).  The saddest thing about these rabid anti's - it truly is all they have.     Ol' Susie just needs a big hug.. Who's willing?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

That she hates men - especially manly men, and more specifically those that "hunt".   She doesn't understand the whole "wild animal" concept.  She equates bears with humans - even worse, she values bear lives and existence far above human lives.  Sadly we do not know what sort of childhood this women had - and we probably do not want to know.  I always try to make it a point that hunting is not all I have. That would make me a pathetic soul, one worthy of pity. There is so much more to life (like fishing :) ).  The saddest thing about these rabid anti's - it truly is all they have.     Ol' Susie just needs a big hug.. Who's willing?

I think  she believes "real men" don't hunt so the dudes that go to the protests are the ones she likes.   The interesting item is that her late husband owned firearms according to the article so that adds some intrigue into the whole AR activist position, which apparently FALSELY links firearms/hunting to violence. Her videos prove she believes that.  A shrink would likely drag that info out of her.  She is interesting from only the rabid anti-hunting standpoint and not only regarding bears, so there has to be something about the history she had with her husband and firearms that feeds her anti/AR support.   I love the outdoors as do most of us here but I to have a lot of side interests to occupy my brain unlike the anti's which just focus all their effort to that end. Life is too short for that BS.  Off I go to read a book......