IGNORED

Interested in moving to PA ( anyone help so some info)

NURSEhunter

If any of you jersey people come over no voting Democrat and hold Republicans to their word.

We like our gun rights and low taxes.

We are trying to get constitutional carry.

If you want to keep things like NJ move to northeast philly.

Hahhahahhahahahahaha

Chester County has very nice areas.

I like bucks.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I am staying!Great hunting,fishing,and lets not forget the shore. Where ever you go its the same crap.Do you really think the medical care is as good as it is in NJ?That is a big thing to think about as you get older.

To be honest, I think you mean "used to have" as in the past, hunting in NJ was never great, but it "was" good.  Have you ever hunted in other states?  As to the medical care, other states have much better if not incredible medical facilities that don't get burdened by the same issues we have in NJ.  Hospitals connected to universites like Penn and Pittsburgh and out to OH Cleveland Clinic have great reputations.  The fact is that NJ was a nice place for a long time but New Yorkers coming in and businesses going out have steadily eroded the quality of life. NJ won't be great again. 

If any of you jersey people come over no voting Democrat and hold Republicans to their word.

We like our gun rights and low taxes.

We are trying to get constitutional carry.

If you want to keep things like NJ move to northeast philly.

Hahhahahhahahahahaha

Chester County has very nice areas.

I like bucks.

I promise to never ever vote democrat.

I've looked into this move as well unfortunately due to my field/amount of o.t it's unforeseeable. Best I could do is Passaic West Milford area. I look forward to seeing what op settled on.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chasing the deer that eat your bushes since 2012

I moved to PA in 2006. Never looked back.

Took me 2 years to get over battered gun owner syndrome. Oh it's real.

I'll admit, NJ small game is better. I like the options for hunting. BUT, the PA mountains are nice and you can find other states besides NJ that are nice deer hunting as well.

My taxes are good. Traffic isn't bad. No circles. The beer, liquor thing is getting sorted out.

Still within distance of NJ shore. 

Mountains are beautiful as well and no BS up there like at shore.

Not to mention machine gun shoots and ranges everywhere.

If it weren't for philly and pitt... PA would be even better.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I'm going against the grain with this whole choose your location solely on school ratings theory, my older brother raised his 2 girls up in central Tioga in the 70's 80's, where I'm pretty sure the schools wouldn't muster accordingly, #1 daughter put herself through college while raising a daughter and is now doing very well as an entrepreneur, #2 daughter was valedictorian of her HS class and has an engineering degree from Penn St. Stay away from Urban is the best advice. 2 hours isn't far enough away as far as I'm concerned

without me, my rifle is nothing

I've looked into this move as well unfortunately due to my field/amount of o.t it's unforeseeable. Best I could do is Passaic West Milford area. I look forward to seeing what op settled on.

I commute to Elizabeth every day and work 16hrs some days a few days a week and if there is a storm I can be on 16s for a week straight. The commute is worth the benefits

I commute to Elizabeth every day and work 16hrs some days a few days a week and if there is a storm I can be on 16s for a week straight. The commute is worth the benefits

I work in Rockland county local 30 so West Milford and being backed up to state land has been my plan. But where do you live if you don't mind me asking. I just want to make Capt. In my FD that I've been apart of since I was 18 before I leave this apartment just a few more years.

Chasing the deer that eat your bushes since 2012