IGNORED

Verizon Wireless Unlimited Data Plan

BHC

I share 3 GIG with my son, we usually stay within it. However the new VZN plan I am on, will not charge me if I go over, it just puts me into the "slow lane".    I went over a few times, and it is a little slower but not that bad...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I just read starting Feb 28 Comcast users will be able to watch live TV on cell phones and other devices. That sounds cool and it will be free.

I think the xfinity X1 box allows you to do that if you're on your wifi at home.  I don't have it, but I read somewhere that you can stream tv to mobile devices with it

I think the xfinity X1 box allows you to do that if you're on your wifi at home.  I don't have it, but I read somewhere that you can stream tv to mobile devices with it

There will be an app to download which is tied to the X1 platform. Sounds great watch the Phillies on the beach with your cell phone.

well went to look.had been getting 2 gigs a month for myself but spending most of the time in the "slow mode" where I get slower data for me. Current plan was costing me $95 a month, unlimited would have cost me $105 a month, but seems like they switch up their plans a bit and I was still able to upgrade too 5 gig for $70 a month now and will just continue to use the free slower data.Seems like the the whole unlimited thing is targeted towards people who don't know about or don't want to use the slower free data.

Edited by dac

Honestly, how many gigs do people need anyway?  It's 2017 and there is wifi everywhere.  I have my entire family and mom on a 6gb plan and have for the past 4 years.  We've never even come close to going over.  Wifi at home.  Wifi at my mom's house.  Wifi at the inlaws place.  Wifi at my brother's place.  Wifi at everyone's workplace. In total, we use between 2-4 actualy gigs each month.  6gb keeps us in the clear.  I get an alert when it hits like 85% used or something, which has only happened twice in 4 years.