IGNORED

Legal to own this gun in NJ

Fireguy079

Not an expert, but it should be if it's semi auto only, and has a 10 round magazine. If you bought it out of state, and brought it over the border you shouldn't have to register it. Good luck on getting the 9mm without hassle though since I think there's a law not allowing the sale of ammo that can be used in pistols, and rifles together. IE 9mm .22 .44, etc. But the internet or making a quick border hop should fix that.

Edited by Sticks n' Stones2

:agree: Based on what your speculation or factual from where?? ;)

Well since you asked.  Family member owns one purchased in NJ, no mods required.  Also if you read the specs on the rifle and understand them and the laws, it's crystal clear the weapon is perfectly legal out of the box in NJ...Just saying... ;)

Not an expert, but it should be if it's semi auto only, and has a 10 round magazine. If you bought it out of state, and brought it over the border you shouldn't have to register it. Good luck on getting the 9mm without hassle though since I think there's a law not allowing the sale of ammo that can be used in pistols, and rifles together. IE 9mm .22 .44, etc. But the internet or making a quick border hop should fix that.

Gun is NJ legal. There is no mandatory registration in NJ. Only exception is handguns when purchased in NJ on a NJ Handgun Permit. There is also no such law about ammo that you are posting. Posting nonsense like that only leads to more confusion on NJ firearms laws. 

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Legal in NJ. Cheyenne usually has them in stock. Fun gun to shoot for a reasonable price. Magazines aren't the best but it's worth the money. Pretty accurate for a carbine 9mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Devil Horns

I'm your Huckleberry :devious: