IGNORED

Strictly Archery Review

Jerseybassnbow

And I have had that experience at Targeteers go figure. They wouldnt let me shoot a few of those bows when I was shopping ECT and that old guy is a cranky know it all. Guess you can pick on every shop.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

cranky old guy hasn't been there for a few years

I brought my bow to Ray last summer.  I didn't buy my bow there, but I called ahead, told him what I was looking to do.  He spent a lot of time with me working on how I shoot, different shooting situations and was able to help me pick out the right upgrades of a sight and drop away.  Since I'm left eye dominant and shoot lefty, but right handed we ended up order a sight to be custom made.  Got new arrows, and my bow never shot better.

I would absolutely call ahead if you really want to get some personal attention.  

I brought my bow to Ray last summer.  I didn't buy my bow there, but I called ahead, told him what I was looking to do.  He spent a lot of time with me working on how I shoot, different shooting situations and was able to help me pick out the right upgrades of a sight and drop away.  Since I'm left eye dominant and shoot lefty, but right handed we ended up order a sight to be custom made.  Got new arrows, and my bow never shot better.

I would absolutely call ahead if you really want to get some personal attention.  

Awesome!

Yeah, call ahead for sure, and definitely call ahead during the season or the month or so leading up to the season.  They are insanely busy then 

I believe that Tommy is Right handed, but left eye dominant.  I know that most of his bows are right handed, but he can also shoot left handed as well and has left handed bows.  I remember him telling me that years ago. 

Edited by not on the rug

:rofl: ...You'll learn.... U've already got 1 strike against u.. U didn't buy a bow from them.. And you've got him fixing a bow somebody else sold U.. The next time you show up he'll prolly make u feel like your a pain in the a$$, he's doing u a favor, and if their are other people in the store he will publicly shame u for not buying your bow through him.. :cupcoffee:

With your shitty attitude I'm assuming it was just probably you. Just saying

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Went to Strictly Archery today for the first time in Washington and had a great experience. The owner spent 2 hours with me explaining the different bows and technologies. He even watched me shoot and gave me a few pointers. I was itching to buy a new bow but after shooting my Destroyer and the new PSE through the Chronograph (they were both very similar in speed) I decided to hold on to it. My bow needed to be tuned and instead of selling me a new bow, he suggested I get my bow restrung and get some new arrows. This shop is great and I will be going there from now on. My only suggestion is to not go if you don't have a lot of time to kill.

Right by my house, you should have stopped by.

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

Only place I'll go. Have had them work on 2 bows I bought off archerytalk over the past 3 years, no problems from Ray. Can't recommend them enough, I've learned so much from Ray and have increased my effective range and confidence. 

Make an appointment, specifically if you're going in on a Saturday.