IGNORED

Hey Elizabeth Warren....

Bucndoe

IMO  That Schumer guy is worse.. I just cant get over that image of Schumers Fake crying over Trumps Immigration Ban .. How the hell he can look at himself in the mirror and call himself a man is beyond my comprehension.. :whacky: 

Chuckles.....in HS in got a perfect score of 1600 on his SAT exam. So smart, but acts like a liberal jerk.

I fear McConnell may have inadvertently helped Pocahontas. Understand she is capitalizing On his action and raising a lot of money.

That is the part that is way beyond comprehension. To think there are people who would soil their (his and her) panties for her. Schumer? SMFH!

They will lose terribly.....

I'm not so sure. They control "information" and can, and will mislead the people into thinking Progressives are not as radical as they are. It's been happening for decades, but accelerated rapidly under Obama. The fact is, Conservatism is the norm for America and Liberal/Progressive 'reforms' are a radical overthrow of our Constitution and form of Government, yet if you look around, and ASK around, many people believe the Republicans...and specifically Conservatives...are the radicals fighting against what 'normal' people want. Each generation of indoctrination in K-12 and college moves us closer to the radicals winning. 

The civil war, or Progressive revolution, has been going on for a while, and they are winning. Trump is a roadblock, maybe a detour, but like those orange detour signs, he will not last forever. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I fear McConnell may have inadvertently helped Pocahontas. Understand she is capitalizing On his action and raising a lot of money.

Fight today's battle today. She will bury herself

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I'm not so sure. They control "information" and can, and will mislead the people into thinking Progressives are not as radical as they are. It's been happening for decades, but accelerated rapidly under Obama. The fact is, Conservatism is the norm for America and Liberal/Progressive 'reforms' are a radical overthrow of our Constitution and form of Government, yet if you look around, and ASK around, many people believe the Republicans...and specifically Conservatives...are the radicals fighting against what 'normal' people want. Each generation of indoctrination in K-12 and college moves us closer to the radicals winning. 

The civil war, or Progressive revolution, has been going on for a while, and they are winning. Trump is a roadblock, maybe a detour, but like those orange detour signs, he will not last forever. 

Progs do control the media, but Trump is beating them at their own game.  The NYT this week did a story that devolved into "Robegate".  The NYT is now competing with the National Enquirer for a Pulitzer Prize.  It's embarrassing, but they're doing a good job of looking like complete fools, and a lot of people are realizing that now.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

That is the part that is way beyond comprehension. To think there are people who would soil their (his and her) panties for her. Schumer? SMFH!

Agreed but there are liberals who have contempt for GOP and will go to extremes to disrupt DJTs efforts. Never met a politician who didn't capitalize on an opportunity to raise money.

IMO  That Schumer guy is worse.. I just cant get over that image of Schumers Fake crying over Trumps Immigration Ban .. How the hell he can look at himself in the mirror and call himself a man is beyond my comprehension.. :whacky: 

I actually think that most liberal ,men like Chuck Schumer are angry they were born with male genitalia.  He has no clue what it means to be a man.  

Did no one hear about the bill introduced in the NJ legislature? The one that will put in place a tax hike to protect all the cities and towns in NJ declaring themselves sanctuary cities? Yup, when trump pulls fed funding from these places, the dems in NJ want tax payers to make up the difference. How none of these asshats are not arrested for treason, or at the very least sedition is beyond me.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Did no one hear about the bill introduced in the NJ legislature? The one that will put in place a tax hike to protect all the cities and towns in NJ declaring themselves sanctuary cities? Yup, when trump pulls fed funding from these places, the dems in NJ want tax payers to make up the difference. How none of these asshats are not arrested for treason, or at the very least sedition is beyond me.

The dems are in for surprise! If they tax to support illegals/santuary areas the civil war is on!

Grateful if you would share a link to the story or legislation. Thanks