IGNORED

Bow reviews Back from Harrisburg

Jerseybassnbow

First let me preface that I am not an expert in the area. I know very little about each of their Technologies or what they bring to the table different from everybody else. I just had the opportunity to shoot some different bows yesterday so I'll give you my take on them. So here's what I found. First I definitely did not like the Halon. Did not like the mushy back wall. I did like the Reign 7, Elite and Defiant the but the bow that stood out was the Prime Centergy. It was super smooth I just felt the best to me. I do like the 2017 better than that 2016 better though as they centered the riser. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these for but if you haven't looked at the Prime check it out. It's always nice to check all these different manufacturers out at one place so that you can shoot one after the other as it's hard to get all of them at one shop around here. Hope it helps.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Yeah I'm just trying to justify buying $1,100 bow and I love my Destroyer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey,if you love what your shooting maybe there isn't a reason right now to spend 1100 on a new bow but when the time comes you can't go wrong with the primes.