IGNORED

Is the Democratic Party a finge party?

Batsto

The actions of democratic leadership of not condemning riots and violence at Berkley U suggests they are anti American or Bolshevik. They better wake up! I guess they don't look at the stock market and potential of a business favorable White House. Their attacks will hurt millions of Americans.

Edited by Batsto

Pretty sickening to see the divide in this nation, and likewise regarding the "tolerant" left. The irony of violently protesting and rioting to block the 1st amendment right of those presenting there that evening is unacceptable yet they feel it's justified. Like many things with the left if the shoe was on the other foot (it rarely if ever is), they would protest and riot. And they consider the right fascists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Democratic Party is on a downward spiral with Nancy Pelosi in the Pilots seat screaming "Which way is up!" LOL

They cut their own throats by thinking they were way smarter than the average American. "You do not know what is best for you, we do and will make decisions for you."

Well guess what................ your not.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Pretty sickening to see the divide in this nation, and likewise regarding the "tolerant" left. The irony of violently protesting and rioting to block the 1st amendment right of those presenting there that evening is unacceptable yet they feel it's justified. Like many things with the left if the shoe was on the other foot (it rarely if ever is), they would protest and riot. And they consider the right fascists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left is only tolerant of the 1A when it agrees with their agenda

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

If anyone knows about protesting it's me. After 6 weeks in Walter Reed in Md. then another 2 weeks in Walson Army Hospital Ft Dix I was given a 4 day pass to go home to see my family. I called my Dad and told him I would be on the 2pm Bus from Dix to Hazlet. He said that's great son but don't wear your uniform. I asked why? He said just don't I will tell you latter. I had my Class A's fresh out of the cleaners. My Purple Heart and Silver Star were shined till they blinded a fella. I was coming home proud of my awards and my uniform. Instead I put on a white T Shirt and Blue Jeans. When I got to the Bus Depot in Hazlet I sat down to wait for my Dad. It was a hot day. I had a shaved head, and was carrying an Army Dufflebag. Not too hard to tell who I was. I looked around the room and it was crowded. There were people leaning against the walls waiting for Buses or to be picked up. I then noticed every seat in the place was taken except for two. One on either side of me. Then I realized no one wanted to sit next to me and I knew why Dad told me not to wear my uniform. I looked out the window and saw him pull up. I went outside to meet him. My Dad was 6'4" 260lbs of ex Marine. He was a mountain of a man. He said to me did anyone in there give you a hard time. I said no and we left. Latter I remember thinking he would have went in there and ripped their heads off. He stopped the 1970 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon a block from our house. He turned to me and started fixing the bandages that were covering my face where an RPG had given me some facial reconstruction. He said lets try not to scare your Mom too much OK. Then he said "Welcome home son".

I spent 4 days listening to it on TV and hearing old friends ask me how many people I killed. I had one nice young lady yell across the produce Isle at the Acme on Poole Ave. "Baby Killer". Made my Mom feel so proud. Yea I know protesters. They are the same people you see when you check in a Bear at Whittingham.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

God bless and many thanks, Stevo.  And the Democratic Party is the lunatic fringe.................  But lets hope they keep it up until the 2018 mid-terms.  Their idiotic blathering and rampant destructive protesting is exactly what we need to ensure a super-majority in the Senate.  And their all too stupid to realize it..............

Stevo makes a glaringly clear point.  I assume you were drafted as some were. If you volunteered you are "war monger", if you were drafted you were a "baby killer".

The left isn't happy either way.  You can't win.  They did the same thing to the guys in DS1, DS2, Enduring freedom etc...the only time they don't complain is when we assist in some natural disaster.  They are just radicals.  But let them get stuck in some country that has some coup or military takeover and the first thing they do is pray for an evac team from the Marines or a SEAL unit to airlift them to a Navy vessel.  Thanks Stevo and anybody else who was on the wall for us. 

If you think America is responsible for all of the evil in the world, then you are a Democrat. They have been taken over by a lunatic fringe. Sad deal really. No more Harry Trumans or JFKs. Johnson sold his soul and it's been down hill fast ever since. Now we have Obama’s, Reids , Pelosi and Sharpton.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Tough story Stevo, thanks for your sacrifices.

My thoughts...the Democrats continue to go down this road because they think it's what their base wants, and to a point it is...the most radical part of the base. They will lose the rest of their base... middle class to lower middle class, working Americans... the further down this road they go.

I think the last 8 years have shown the direction the country is going. The rise of the Tea Party, people who found no home in the Democratic Party and even rebelled against many established Republicans, eventually led to Trumps victory. This constituency seems to be large enough to control the levels of power for now. They found more in common with Republicans and gave them the House and Senate over the last several election cycles, and now the White House. 

If Trump is even marginally successful with improving the economy, and the Democrats continue to follow this path, they will do long lasting damage to the Party. The only unanswered question is, will the Republicans (Establishment Republicans, not Tea Party Repubs) capitalize on it, or continue to get in their own way. Will the Republican Party assimilate to them, or extinguish them?

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.