IGNORED

How many shoot 6 bucks a year?

TDietz

The most bucks I've shot in one season was 3 and only did that once. I took two this season and the last time I shot a buck before this season was 2012. I have eaten tag soup many times. The vast majority of guys I know don't shoot more then 1 buck a season on average. I do have one "friend" that usually fills all 6 every year- he is not selective at all. I pretty much stopped hunting that property because he and others there are trigger happy but I wont go on about that.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

When I spoke to Carol Stanko about the 6 buck tags - she said it's practically a statistical zero for those NJ hunters that take more than 2-3 bucks a year.

Well J if I had that info I would not have started this thread! ha Thanks

maximus66

Posted Today, 05:29 PM

I shoot six a month, small basket rack 8's in fall and button bucks and shed heads in winter

all right, I deserve that, there's one in every crowd, usually it's me

these "shed heads", do you get em from the Amish?

without me, my rifle is nothing

Keep at it. I started bow only. Went several years, no shot. Got a doe, permit shotgun. BBQ forever.

I passed on a few earlier this year. Missed out on an absolute brute during the rut , he just never presented me the correct shot . It was a little lull at the end of the season . Next year will be good !