IGNORED

You may have noticed!

GhostBear

A new banner for Paul's mobile marine, well? That's me!!! So if anyone has a boat in need of service or repairs this coming season let me know! There is almost nothing a shop can do that I can not do in your driveway! With the exception of repower or block replacemnet.

This coming fall I hope to be able to offer shrink wrapping services as well, so when the season ends look for winterizing and wrapping packages!

Why take your boat to a shop to have it sit for weeks, during the rush of spring start ups or the winterizing season, when I can come to you and get you ready to go, or pack it up for you in yor driveway with no need to run back and forth to a shop, saving you loads of time!

Routine maintenance, water pumps, electrical issues, bilge, salt and fresh water pump replacement, fish box pump replacement, and more.

Just take down the number and give me a call!! Thanks!!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

A new banner for Paul's mobile marine, well? That's me!!! So if anyone has a boat in need of service or repairs this coming season let me know! There is almost nothing a shop can do that I can not do in your driveway! With the exception of repower or block replacemnet.

This coming fall I hope to be able to offer shrink wrapping services as well, so when the season ends look for winterizing and wrapping packages!

Why take your boat to a shop to have it sit for weeks, during the rush of spring start ups or the winterizing season, when I can come to you and get you ready to go, or pack it up for you in yor driveway with no need to run back and forth to a shop, saving you loads of time!

Routine maintenance, water pumps, electrical issues, bilge, salt and fresh water pump replacement, fish box pump replacement, and more.

Just take down the number and give me a call!! Thanks!!!

That is awesome.  Love to see people have the confidence and fortitude to want to be self sufficient and start their own business.  Good luck to you, this is what America is all about.  The Freedom to set your own course.   If I had a boat I would call you. 

Well? I'll be pushing hard on advertising, have a bunch of jobs lined up for spring already, but can always use more! Lol I'll be handing out fliers and cards as the season gets underway at a number of different ramps both around by me as well as Keyport and surrounding areas.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Well? I'll be pushing hard on advertising, have a bunch of jobs lined up for spring already, but can always use more! Lol I'll be handing out fliers and cards as the season gets underway at a number of different ramps both around by me as well as Keyport and surrounding areas.

Put your business contact information in your signature for this site.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Service area as of now is north and central jersey, ending not to much more south than toms river, I'll go as far as a 2 hour ride, but then mileage and tolls if any are added. I live in Morris county right now, but am looking to move to a more central location, just can't find anything right now. Lol