IGNORED

Awful quiet out here

hammer4reel

Had nine does come past little after 5.

most of them milled around 25 yards. had 2 big does come in to under 10, but they were walking side by side.

Waited for them to split to get a clean shot off. but they just wandered past never splitting apart.

glad to at least have some action 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I know you gies are gonna hate me for this, but I saw the largest herd of deer I think I've ever seen today, about 80 all running together. 6 were young bucks. I only saw 2 deer in the morning, and with the heat, fog and overcast I thought it would be a bust. But the afternoon was incredible. My total was around 100, and that's not duplicates. I think the adjacent property might have driven their land.

I know you gies are gonna hate me for this, but I saw the largest herd of deer I think I've ever seen today, about 80 all running together. 6 were young bucks. I only saw 2 deer in the morning, and with the heat, fog and overcast I thought it would be a bust. But the afternoon was incredible. My total was around 100, and that's not duplicates. I think the adjacent property might have driven their land.

Where you hunting in a zoo. What zone is that in?

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Zone 27. The property is a patch of thick woods in the middle of miles of crop fields. There's enough food to support all the deer, and they bed on our property. The problem is it's hard to hunt for the big bucks because they don't have to go anywhere. Too many does during rut. It's the one area in south jersey where you could get a slammer like you gies up north.