IGNORED

Stevo's Adult Rimfire Range Day

Stevo

I have 2 targets from range 14 (1x3 with cardboard attached) do you need a post hole digger?

Hopefully I remember my shovel but it won't hurt if you can bring it. I have the same targets yes please bring them.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Same thing I got here Bucky mid 40's light wind and lots of sunshine. It is going to be a perfect day for punching holes in paper.

We are going to have a 50 yard contest then a 100 yd. The winners of each will have a shoot out to crown the winner. I may be able to get Matt to add a permanent RIMFIRE KING to your name on the forums like they have for moderators LOL. NJWW RIMFIRE KING 2017.  :happywave:

OK guys weather is calling for mid 40's light wind and lots of sunshine. Perfect day for us. I have 2 target stands so we need 3 more. Shoot is on.

Just a heads up you better bring your A game as my Ruger M77 in 22 mag is coming along. I once shot the left testicle off a gnat at 1000 yards with this gun. I then moved back another 1000 yards and shot his right testicle off. 

10am is start time. Bring the girlfriends or wives. Kids can come along. Just want a fun day with a bunch of great guys from the site.

I was told Steve you just got a piece of the right testicle at 2000yds.

If anyone is coming from Chef Hunters area I have a bunch of Chop Meat for him. I will bring it with me.  We will have plenty of stuff to shoot 51 glad your coming.

I left before the finalist finished, so who was the winner?

I would also like to thank Stevo for putting this together, I had a great time!

BCSaw won it. A big THANKS to Stevo for setting this up! David and I had a great time. Can't wait until the next shoot. I'll be better prepared.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".