IGNORED

Stevo's Adult Rimfire Range Day

Stevo

I have a license so everyone in my party is covered which is everyone. Time will be 10am and you can use any rimfire scoped or not.

Keith is probably practicing all week at work :rofl:

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I have some 100 yard precision targets and a .22 metal swinger that I can bring. I will also be bringing multiple rifles and extra ammo. I don't really have any shooting rests though. They are all in Virginia. Also, is it okay if my son David shoots with us? He's a very experienced shooter for only being 15. If it's a problem then, he can just help out.

Edited by Tarhunt

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Yes you can practice and yes please bring any youngsters along that would like to come. I have extra bags John no worry there. Bring targets. A folding chair is nice to bring so you can sit while waiting for a turn at the benches. I am trying to put a Range up at Eastmont. Kyle said it would be OK so I just need to find a spot where it doesn't have to be moved during our sales season. After that we can hold these things there and it will be more accommodating. They have 6 wooden shooting benches John, 3 uncovered and 3 covered. Wheelchairs are not a problem. Keith (Crippleshot) It would be great if you could come. I will make sure anything you need is there and ready.

As of right now the forecast is 40 degrees and sunny. If that holds true we will be Ok.

Correct me if I am wrong. It is Sunday,           January 29.              At Colliers Mills Wildlife Range             ( WHAT TIME )

I have some Cardboard and Targets. 

Looking forward to meeting everyone. hopefully, my Winchester is sited in 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Yes you can practice and yes please bring any youngsters along that would like to come. I have extra bags John no worry there. Bring targets. A folding chair is nice to bring so you can sit while waiting for a turn at the benches. I am trying to put a Range up at Eastmont. Kyle said it would be OK so I just need to find a spot where it doesn't have to be moved during our sales season. After that we can hold these things there and it will be more accommodating. They have 6 wooden shooting benches John, 3 uncovered and 3 covered. Wheelchairs are not a problem. Keith (Crippleshot) It would be great if you could come. I will make sure anything you need is there and ready.

As of right now the forecast is 40 degrees and sunny. If that holds true we will be Ok.

Great! We are looking forward to it. I'll go through some more targets to see what else I have. I'll bring extra guns if someone else wants to shoot. I'll also bring my Olympic air rifle if another kid comes and wants to shoot it. I plan on leaving my house at about 7:45am to be there before 10:00am.

Edited by Tarhunt

Bring them John. Keith any rimfire. 17hmr, 17wmr, 22lr, 22mag, 5MM Remington Magnum. Or any others I can't think of now.

Maybe after we are done, I would like to shoot my .22 Hornet to make sure that I can kill a coyote at 100 yards. I haven't shot my Ruger in about 20 years.

Stevo I sent you a PM  :happywave:

Just returned from Garden State Shooting Center Got my 22 Winchester sighted in set to shoot high due to the short length of the range. should be dead on at 50yds as far as 100yds I can't see that far. but the scope may make that up    :up: Hope the weatherman helps out saw 38 Sun. Morning. 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

OK guys weather is calling for mid 40's light wind and lots of sunshine. Perfect day for us. I have 2 target stands so we need 3 more. Shoot is on.

Just a heads up you better bring your A game as my Ruger M77 in 22 mag is coming along. I once shot the left testicle off a gnat at 1000 yards with this gun. I then moved back another 1000 yards and shot his right testicle off. 

10am is start time. Bring the girlfriends or wives. Kids can come along. Just want a fun day with a bunch of great guys from the site.