IGNORED

To Weigh Or Not to Weigh?

Rusty

No. I never saw the show.

I've heard a lot of fat jokes but that's the only place I've heard the one you posted. Thought maybe you picked it up there.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

What scale is it?

https://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Wi-Fi-Smart-Scale-Black/dp/B0077L8YOO/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1485015383&sr=1-1&keywords=fitbit+scale

Since I've been using the Fitbit on my wrist, the app, and the scale, I've been able to lead a healthier lifestyle.  I'm a nerd so I'm driven by data and metrics.  This is the right system for me, and it works when I apply it.

IMG_1596.jpg

Here's a chart from the app.  I started watching my calories and exercising way back when I started.  Once the late summer and fall hit, I got lazy and stopped tracking food and exercise.  There's a pretty big gap in there where I stopped weighing myself too.  I felt guilty in the winter and started to use the scale again.  In January I started to watch my diet and exercise more.  Like any other graph, there are ups and downs, but you can see trends in the data too.  If I stick with the program, it does actually work.  The data shows that.  When I don't, I put 20# back on very easily and in a short period of time.

I'm not a workout junkie, I just need to get off my ass more.  I've found this is the right system for me, and it's not too tough for me to use.  I got the idea from my boss, who lost probably 100# in a year the same way.  Just takes commitment.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.