IGNORED

why are their slobs in the world?

mazzgolf

Yeah Truckers are so bad with littering its down right embarrassing.. The cab in my truck gets "trashed" occasionally  because trash cans on the Highway are few and far between sometimes.. I refuse to litter.. well, I toss my cig butts around but that doesn't count.. :cupcoffee:

:D

I live on a one mile road with six houses on it, including mine.  It connects a State Highway with a County Road.  Dairy farms comprise the majority of the land use that border it.  You could walk that road every day and pick up a 12-pack plus of beer cans, let alone the bottles and other trash.  People are scumbags.  On a plus side, a youngster we dubbed "can boy" rides his bike up and down the road picking up the cans.  He should be able to put himself through College via recycling aluminum.

This sh!t is all over the place in Stafford Forge.  If I didn't live an hour away, I'd spend more time during the week there picking up trash.  I guess the real question is, when you saw the trash, did you pick it up, or just take a picture of it so you can rant online about it.  

I took a picture of it to rant about it. Shall I also pick up the television that was smashed and thrown off to the side next to this? And the large blue plastic "something" that was thrown off into the bushes? And the other dozen or so bottles and cans that were strewn around? I had to leave to get back to work, so, no, I didn't have the time to clean up after the slobs. The real question is - why shouldn't the slobs clean up after themselves?