IGNORED

Got another one

• 2 weeks later...

I love when I can actually smell the stench of the fox before I get to the snare. attachicon.gif20170118_101848.jpg

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

I'm just curious. Do the habitats/areas of grey foxes and reds overlap?  Are the increase in numbers of one related to the drop in number of the other?

From what I've learned grey fox numbers are more closely tied to rabbit numbers and I've seen a lot of rabbits this year and last but have not seen a grey yet, lots of reds though.  Maybe greys are just more reclusive.

OK I am happy for you Jay but................... I have just beat down a bad infection in the last operation site. It was a baddy and I was laid up for awhile. But I am starting to feel good again and am hoping to get back at it again this weekend. But if you keep catching all the Fox there will be nothing left for me  :hmmmer:

I am asking all trappers to join in on the new release program called "Release one for Stevo".   :up:  :rofl:

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

OK I am happy for you Jay but................... I have just beat down a bad infection in the last operation site. It was a baddy and I was laid up for awhile. But I am starting to feel good again and am hoping to get back at it again this weekend. But if you keep catching all the Fox there will be nothing left for me  :hmmmer:

I am asking all trappers to join in on the new release program called "Release one for Stevo".   :up:  :rofl:

Do coons count ? I let two go this morning

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."