IGNORED

Who has ever....

Left a gun or bow at the range and drove away? I was at the trap range, pretty quiet day. The guys two slots down from us packed up and drove away, at that i noticed an o/u leaning against the gun rest. I went over, checked the gun and it was unloaded so ibrought it over and leaned it against my truck, figuring i'd drop it off at the division office a couple hundred yards away. 10 minutes later a truck comes flying in and a guy jumps out searching franticly. I call him over and as he sees the gun by my truck the color comes back into his face and he can barely talk. Elated he offers me $100 bucks, i denied we shook hands and he drove off. This is the second time i've witnessed this, both times with shotguns. Anybody ever do this and if you are the guy i gave the gun back to... come clean on here so we all could have a laugh

AWM

I've never found a gun left behind some one buttttt the other week I pull up behind a pickup at a red light and there lay to long gun cases at the end of his bed with his tail gate open, I started beeping at him and got his attention to pull over after the light changed , he seemed pretty pi$$ed at him self for it..Not sure how far he drove like that but he was lucky those guns didn't fall out

Left my bow at the bottom of a tree a couple years ago  :doh2:  I was rushing, and I was so concentrating on getting my climber all packed, I completely brain-farted and forgot my bow. I literally walked a half mile back to the truck not realizing it - as soon as I took the climber off my back in the parking lot, it hit me. Got my exercise that morning by walking another 1-mile round trip to retrieve it!  :bonk:

Well, I have packed all my gear and driven from Burlington township to Salem county, forgetting my gun at home. I knew I would get my balls broken so I stayed there until dark and returned home as if I hunted to avoid the embarrassment...I knew I would never live that one down if someone found out. When I killed my last buck, I set my gun down to scout out my path to drag him out. It took me 45 mins to find where I put it down.

I didn't forget my gun but on 2015 opening day of Illinois gun season I'm in a ladder stand with my trusty TC Omega before first light, and I can't find a single 209 primer in my pockets .... Long story short, my non hunting buddy who was sleeping in the cabin, drives right up to my ladder as it's starting to get light, climbs right up the ladder and hands me a box of caps... I proceeed to see over 10 different bucks before 8am.