IGNORED

Your best NJ bow bucks....Post em up here

LPJR

IMG_0130.JPG The one on the left is my best shot in 2007. The one on the right was my sons first buck he shot at age 11 in 2010. IMG_0607.JPG

This one is my best public land buck shot this year in the Monmouth County Parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

1992 compound

DSCF3036.JPG

2007? Spot and Stalk up on the Kittatinny Ridge, Black Widow, probably the oldest one I ever shot,

Mountainbuck07007.jpg

not the biggest, but my Best Bow, Hunters Niche Predator w/phenolic, (modeled after Bear bows of the late 60s)

and, one of my best shots, first hit him back, (liver) and as he walked away I double lunged him at 32 yards

035-1.jpg

another with the Black Widow

bbb.jpg

without me, my rifle is nothing

• 2 weeks later...

10/14/2013 (10/13 was the longest night of my life as I had to back out and wait)

5 1/2 yrs old

Zone 7

I hope you're not promoting that bow in the picture. You may be banned from here.[emoji1]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...