IGNORED

46 democrats skipping the inauguration

DeplorableDan

What I think would be great and politically smart, is if Team Trump invited (and paid for) 46 Trump supporters, 1 each from those representatives districts and states, to attend the inauguration in those excellent seats.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

The Democrats have been taken over by hard left progressives whose goal it is the destruction of America as founded. How do you explain favoring non citizens over citizens of our country. Veterans of our military are ignored as non European refugees flood the country and welfare rolls. The objective is the financial and cultural destruction of the country. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2017/01/17/a-guide-to-basic-differences-between-left-and-right-n2271475

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

All retards. Too stupid to realize this is why they lost the White House and Senate and couldn't make up much ground in the House. Let's hope more of them catch stupid, all the way till mid-terms.

Sorry but that is insulting to retarded people. The Democrats are move like the round circle under a horses tail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wake up people!  Your not seeing the big picture here!  

They aren't upset about who won the election they're upset that they didn't get their trophy for losing  :first: 

Edited by B B

I hope the Republicans remind everyone of this in 2 years during the mid-terms. While many of these Dems are in safe districts, there are plenty of Senate seats up for grabs in 2 years that, even though those Senators may show up, the Republicans can make them guilty by association just by being obstinate, pouting, sore-loser Democrats. Republicans need to run a more general, national type campaign during the mid-terms instead of as individual candidates, assuming they actually follow through and enact positive changes by then. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

It's kinda funny when you think about it. Their hatred truley clouds their judgement. You ever hear the term "never burn a bridge you may need to cross in the future". Seems they are trying to shine in the eyes of the base and their constituents but are forgetting there may be the time during a crisis or catastrophy that they NEED the pres elect. Karma'a a bitch LOL

AWM

It's kinda funny when you think about it. Their hatred truley clouds their judgement. You ever hear the term "never burn a bridge you may need to cross in the future". Seems they are trying to shine in the eyes of the base and their constituents but are forgetting there may be the time during a crisis or catastrophy that they NEED the pres elect. Karma'a a bitch LOL

What would be great is if Trump were somehow actually able to improve the conditions in the inner cities, without their help, and hang that around their necks. Chances of him being able to noticeably improve the inner cities in 4 years are slim to none, but who knows, chances of him winning the nomination, and then the election were probably worse. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.