IGNORED

46 democrats skipping the inauguration

DeplorableDan

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dozens-of-democrats-will-skip-trumps-inauguration/article/2611964

Unbelievable. Great example to set for your country, if you don't get your way just don't attend the inauguration of our "illegitimate" and pretend this is just a bad dream.

Update: 56 democrats at last count

Edited by DeplorableDan

The Democrats are way overplaying this in hopes of connecting to those not in their normal base.  The average American voter spoke loud and clear in November.  For some reason, the liberals in the Dem party didn't hear what the rest of us heard.  I guess it's like the alcoholic or drug addict where they have to hit dead bottom before they get help.  Guess this isn't the bottom for them yet, or if it is, they still don't see the error of their ways.  But listening to Obama tell us how amazing his 8 years were (who knew?), this should come as no surprise.

The Democrats are way overplaying this in hopes of connecting to those not in their normal base. The average American voter spoke loud and clear in November. For some reason, the liberals in the Dem party didn't hear what the rest of us heard. I guess it's like the alcoholic or drug addict where they have to hit dead bottom before they get help. Guess this isn't the bottom for them yet, or if it is, they still don't see the error of their ways. But listening to Obama tell us how amazing his 8 years were (who knew?), this should come as no surprise.

Agreed, i say let them keep going for it will lead to their inevitable demise. They keep thinking winning the popular vote was country wide. The idiots can keep california dreaming as far as I'm concerned.

AWM

Should be titled:  "46 Democrats not getting re-elected"

Precisely the opposite.  

I didn't realize the number grew to 46, as it was 32 yesterday, but the 32 were all from the most liberal places in America where Mickey Mouse could run as a Democrat and defeat a qualified Republican.   In their uber-liberal districts, this will probably actually HELP them politically, as sick as that is.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775