IGNORED

SJ guy up in North Jersey

Devil Horns

River of Beer is a new place, and actually really good.  Food is decent (they correctly call it "Taylor Ham"), and the beer selection is excellent.  They rotate kegs frequently since they're using sixtles to serve.  I think they have 25-30 taps.

For lunch I usually go to The Lantern.  Good sandwiches, and it's the local "greasy spoon" so to speak.

Drive straight up north on Ringwood Ave to get to Prime 15.  Not a bad place to grab a beer and watch some tube.  Steaks are pretty good.

Go south on Ringwood Ave to get to Thatcher's.  You can't miss it.  You'll drive right into it at the intersection.

Pompton Lakes Main Street has some decent restaurants, but nothing wings and things so much.  Great sushi at Mr. Sushi.

Sorry I got to this so late.  Work never ends....

If you're in the Holiday Inn Express on Union Avenue, I can walk there from my house.  And, no, you can't hunt my spot either in your spare time.   :rofl:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

River of Beer is a new place, and actually really good.  Food is decent (they correctly call it "Taylor Ham"), and the beer selection is excellent.  They rotate kegs frequently since they're using sixtles to serve.  I think they have 25-30 taps.

For lunch I usually go to The Lantern.  Good sandwiches, and it's the local "greasy spoon" so to speak.

Drive straight up north on Ringwood Ave to get to Prime 15.  Not a bad place to grab a beer and watch some tube.  Steaks are pretty good.

Go south on Ringwood Ave to get to Thatcher's.  You can't miss it.  You'll drive right into it at the intersection.

Pompton Lakes Main Street has some decent restaurants, but nothing wings and things so much.  Great sushi at Mr. Sushi.

Sorry I got to this so late.  Work never ends....

If you're in the Holiday Inn Express on Union Avenue, I can walk there from my house.  And, no, you can't hunt my spot either in your spare time.   :rofl:

It's porkroll..I live where it was born...northerners I'll tell ya...smdh

River of Beer is a new place, and actually really good. Food is decent (they correctly call it "Taylor Ham"), and the beer selection is excellent. They rotate kegs frequently since they're using sixtles to serve. I think they have 25-30 taps.

For lunch I usually go to The Lantern. Good sandwiches, and it's the local "greasy spoon" so to speak.

Drive straight up north on Ringwood Ave to get to Prime 15. Not a bad place to grab a beer and watch some tube. Steaks are pretty good.

Go south on Ringwood Ave to get to Thatcher's. You can't miss it. You'll drive right into it at the intersection.

Pompton Lakes Main Street has some decent restaurants, but nothing wings and things so much. Great sushi at Mr. Sushi.

Sorry I got to this so late. Work never ends....

If you're in the Holiday Inn Express on Union Avenue, I can walk there from my house. And, no, you can't hunt my spot either in your spare time. :rofl:

Yep. At the HI Express. Just got back from The River of Beer. Cool place with a great beer selection. Bar tenders were good and let you sample beers.

Only staying tonight but will probably be back in the spring for some more work. I passed the other suggestions on to the guys that work for me. They will be here the ray of the week.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry :devious: