IGNORED

Antlers dropping fast

Psehunter

Check my camera today and in 3 days 5 of my shooter bucks have dropped their antlers..Its a love hate,sucks I didn't get a crack at one but happy to see their odds of making it to next year are good..So it's time to start looking around for some sheds ....I was thinking about trying a antler trap, anyone ever make or use one? I do have a few smaller bucks holding and was thinking of trying to get their sheds

I'm always glad when some of "my" bucks loose there antlers thinking they will live to next season. It sucks to think that many bucks live through the main part of the season and not shot due to antler restrictions only to have to fight for survival in many unlimited antlerless seasons til February. NJ sucks! Good luck with those bucks next season. Now go find those sheds!

I'm always glad when some of "my" bucks loose there antlers thinking they will live to next season. It sucks to think that many bucks live through the main part of the season and not shot due to antler restrictions only to have to fight for survival in many unlimited antlerless seasons til February. NJ sucks! Good luck with those bucks next season. Now go find those sheds!

Yes NJ sucks as a hunting state

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Check my camera today and in 3 days 5 of my shooter bucks have dropped their antlers..Its a love hate,sucks I didn't get a crack at one but happy to see their odds of making it to next year are good..So it's time to start looking around for some sheds ....I was thinking about trying a antler trap, anyone ever make or use one? I do have a few smaller bucks holding and was thinking of trying to get their sheds

trap, you mean to tell me i can trap something else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea we use to make them with metal fence posts and chicken wire and put corn under neith