IGNORED

you guys know this fella

Glad it got straightened out. But why is he carrying a chainsaw in the woods. Guess it is easier to get a stand off the tree :hmmmer:

How about the possibility that the poster who put the camera and stand up was trespassing and the land owner was cutting it down off of his own land ? Without all the facts, we will never know

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

How about the possibility that the poster who put the camera and stand up was trespassing and the land owner was cutting it down off of his own land ? Without all the facts, we will never know

LOL, sounds like that to me. Guy who posted the pics obviously didn't know where the property line was, and probably does now. Nothing wrong with someone cutting down trees on his own property. If you don't like it because your stand was in it, keep your stand on your own property. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

All these cameras in the woods freak me out.  Every time I see one of these posts I'm terrified that it's gonna be my picture.   :rofl:

That, and every time I have to take a leak in the woods I'm looking around for cameras.   :lookaround:  

Rusty you should be safe. The latest trail cams do not have a zoom feature.  :tooth:

All these cameras in the woods freak me out.  Every time I see one of these posts I'm terrified that it's gonna be my picture.   :rofl:

That, and every time I have to take a leak in the woods I'm looking around for cameras.   :lookaround:  

LOL, I always cringe to see if it is me when I open these threads. :shock:  :rofl:

Ain't it the truth.  The other night a buddy of mine text me a "anybody know who this is" pic off Facebook.  I'll be damned if that sob didn't look just like me.  Then I went to Heritages the next day for my morning coffee and the girl that worked there says, "Hey Mike I saw your picture on Facebook walking through the woods".  I just laughed and shook my head.