IGNORED

Turkey Hunting Set Up?

BHC

Cabelas in de

I'm going to be visiting Jim Flynn in the near future and inquire about a couple different turkey guns. My turkey gun that I've always used is a Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge with a ring of fire sight and an undertaker choke, I shoot 3'' #4 Remington Nitro Turkey. Never missed a bird with my set, however buddy did, I busted his balls of course for dropping the kill percentage on my gun...Ha

I'm going to be visiting Jim Flynn in the near future and inquire about a couple different turkey guns. My turkey gun that I've always used is a Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge with a ring of fire sight and an undertaker choke, I shoot 3'' #4 Remington Nitro Turkey. Never missed a bird with my set, however buddy did, I busted his balls of course for dropping the kill percentage on my gun...Ha

his prices are very fair, nice guy as well

• 4 weeks later...

Remington 870 with factory x-full choke. Federal 3" 1 3/4 oz high energy #5 shot.

Only bird I ever shot was with an Ithaca Featherlight M37 fixed full choke and red dot scope. Remington Premier Turkey 2 3/4" 1 1/2 oz #4 shot. Great gun to carry around.

Edited by Cedars

A shotgun, a vest, and a mouth call

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Browning. Bps 10 gauge. Full choke 6 shot. Knocks them down out to 65 yards !!!!!!!

65yards??? LMAO You do know that the best part and whole idea of turkey hunting is to call them in.Then again i have never seen a picture of you killing anything ROLMAO

All kidding aside, single shot galef companion. Plain old 3" load of #6 shot hasn't failed me yet

AWM